Ice Maker Service. Call Now (941) 877-5300
Ice has become a must- have item in our homes today. From decreasing bruises to getting rid of bad odors in garbage disposals, ice has very many functions. That’s why it is important to ensure that your ice maker is functioning well at all times.
Common Ice Maker Machine problems.
- Failure to make ice.
- Frozen fill tube- The fill tube becomes frozen due to mechanism problems. It is mainly indicated by the production of smaller ice cubes.
- Faulty water supply- The water supply line may be curled tightly behind the refrigerator. A buzzing sound is produced, meaning that the water has not reached the water valve yet. To avoid this problem, it’s advisable to use copper tubing instead of a plastic line.
- Defective tap valve- A tap valve links the water supply tube and the water pipe. Its defectiveness is mainly caused by the accumulation of dirt that may come in from the water inlet valve.
- A blocked solenoid- The solenoid is attached to the water line, which then proceeds to the ice maker. A sediment screen is placed inside the solenoid. Once filled with dirt particles, it prevents the power supply from reaching the solenoid.
- Failure to turn off.
The main cause of this problem is faulty machine parts.
Why you need appliance repair services.
In our modern lifestyles, machines have taken over in almost all household chores. The ice maker is not left off the list. When these machines break down, they disrupt our normal lives’ on goings. The proper repair is crucial in determining your machine’s durability. That’s why at such times it’s important to acquire professional help.
- To prevent causing harm to yourself.
While trying to repair the ice maker, you may cause injuries to yourself. You need a team of well -trained professionals to fully assess the damages and repair them accordingly.
- To prevent causing further damage to your ice maker machine.
As a homeowner, you may not be aware of the ice maker’s mechanisms. Therefore, as you repair, you may cause damages to other parts, making the machine more defective. You need qualified technicians to ensure that your ice maker is properly repaired to ensure its continued life.
- For fast repairs.
Our company has a 24- hour working policy. We are usually just a call away. Once you reach us, we will come immediately and repair your ice maker. We ensure that you are back to your normal working schedule as soon as possible.
- Other benefits that come along.
Once you subscribe to our site, we will offer additional repair services to your other appliances at an unusual fair rate as. We will ensure that your other home appliances such as the microwave, washing machine, etc, are functioning properly and giving you the right service.
We are a team of professionals who are dedicated to satisfying your appliance repair needs. We are available on call for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will provide you with all the professional advice you need on your home appliance repairs. Call us and schedule your appointment today!
Check information about appliance maintenance.