Dishwasher Repair Service. Call Now (941) 877-5300
Dishes, dishes, dishes! All piling up in the sink! You’ve been putting off on fixing your dishwasher, because you haven’t had the time to call in, right? Don’t put it off anymore, and just contact us. We’ll have you back to a normal routine in no time at all.
Here are 3 Common Dishwasher Problems
-Dishes aren’t drying
-There is a funky smell coming from the machine
-Discoloration of dishes
How to Keep Your Dishwasher Working Regularly
1.Clean your dishwasher periodically
Have you ever used baking soda to clean something before? It works wonders on many things. Besides putting a little in the dishwasher, sprinkle a little in your trashcan to get rid of the nasty smell! If you decide to use baking soda in the dishwasher, make sure to put it on a heavy rinse cycle.
2. Don’t use hand washing detergent
Avoid using detergent that it supposed to be for washing by hand. It’ll make the dishwasher very bubbly and leak out the sides. By a proper dishwasher detergent from your local supermarket.
3. Know What is Safe to Put in Your Dishwasher
Here is a general list of what you SHOULDN’T put in:
- Wooden utensils
- Large knives
- Crystal glass (delicate glass, glasses with gold trim)
- Reactive metals (iron, aluminum, bronze)
- Non-dishwasher safe plastics (check labels)
4. Load dishes correctly (We’ll show you how)
Do you throw your dishes in the washer without knowing exactly where they should go? Or guess where they go? The dishwasher compartments may be confusing at times, but it’ll be a good investment to learn the appropriate way to put in the dishes.
Place the large plates and smaller plates alternately in the bottom rack.
Pots and pans, as well as cutting boards, go on the outer edges.
Utensils go on the sides. Place knives with the blade touching the bottom of the rack, for your safety. The rest of the forks and spoons can be placed however you want, as long as they aren’t too crowded.
Cups, smaller bowls, and dishwasher safe plastics go here. Make sure to put the cups on the tinges, and that they aren’t touching each other so they don’t chip.
Finally, larger utensils like tongs and big spoons can be placed on the top. Place spoons face down so they are cleaned properly.
3 Simple Steps to Contacting Us and Getting Your Dishwasher Fixed
1. Check your calendar for a time available on your schedule to check in with us before you call. That way, you won’t have to worry about it on the phone.
2. Write down the information about the appliance model to save you time.
Here is what you’ll need to provide us with:
- Type of dishwasher
- Model number
- Type of problem (if identifiable)
If you can’t pinpoint the exact problem, don’t worry! That’s what we’re here to do. Leave the dishwasher repair part to us, and simply state why you think the dishwasher is broken.
3. Call if you need to reschedule, or if you have another appliance that may need fixing! Our service is here to help you with all your appliance repair needs, in an efficient and professional way. It is our greatest pleasure to serve you in any way we can.
Also check our Dryer Repair service.